I made this one up. When all you have instead of a job are Arrested Development, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and CSI DVDs, the situation really calls for a walk into the inner recesses of one's ...well, insides (although today marks the day of internet at home AND directv - things might just be looking up for little old me). So try this one on for size:

Three things I want in my lifetime:

1. A sound medical practice
2. My own greenhouse and/or garden
3. World peace

(if I could have five:
4. An olympic-size pool
5. three kids)

Three things I want in the near future:

1. A job
2. All the things in my room put away and organized
3. World peace


(if I could have five:
4. more Arrested Development
5. more CSI and Buffy)

Three things I wish for now:
1. Patience
2. Perseverence
3. World peace

Three things I wish I did/had
1. A tape of my grandparents' voices
2. Photos from when I was younger
3. Not quit art lessons when I was 8