TUESDAY: DISH






THURSDAY AND FRIDAY: PUNTA FUEGO



FRIDAY NIGHT: Good Charlotte


I'm in love with my friends. I wish I can marry all of them. Prado, Yna, Dave - consider this an open marriage proposal. Let's be Mormons in Massachusetts!

----
Currently an insomniac. Five days of fun, nine hours of sleep. I've been having some trouble lately. Sleep account: Tuesday night - 2 hours post excessive EtOH consumption; Wednesday night - Zero; Thursday night - 2 hours; Friday night - 5 hours (only after a 3-hour drive, train ride and a rock concert). What to do? What to do? I've tried watching really boring movies, even documentaries - but they always end up ultimately stealing my interest and distracting me from my goal. Hot milk? Can't. I'm lactose intolerant. Homework never failed to put me to sleep, especially when topped off with a tight deadline. I probably sleep more during the term than this summer.

Time to go again. Fantastic Four.