not that anyone would care to stalk me...ahem... jen and shelby..ahem (i know for a fact that you two are up-to-3rd-degree-friends' livejournal/xanga addicts).

Not much of what I had planned has been going on lately: not much MCAT studying, not much thesis reading, not much getting out of bed. Instead, there has been a whole lot of window shopping, movie watching, band stalking, eating, drinking, sleeping... I'm hoping that will change in the next twenty-four hours, mostly because my exam is in less than two months and my prospectus is due in less than three.
Despite all the backlog, this summer is still on a steep upward trajectory - Abu Dhabi with my sister in August, Florida with Ging and Nikki in September! Nikki's already taken me to Boracay early June (see photo) - there can never be enough sand and sun in one summer (desert or beach).

Along with that, I've got several projects in the works - 1) MCAT 2) Thesis 3) Parokya 4) Recruiting 5) Photography 6) Song writing - it's definitely going to be a productive summer!

But before I can get started, I'm just going to get more movie-watching done. Aviator is on.