Alas, September is nearing its end and I've never been sadder to see it go. On the 10th Nic and I flew down to Florida, joined by Ging by the 12th. We stayed at an amazing hotel right by the beach and spent much of our time either by/in the water or watching tv in our room. We swam in the Atlantic and watched the sunrise over Europe.

Hauled ass to the dorms on the 15th and was greeted with a belated birthday party on the 17th. To kick off senior year, we hit up Pub Night and danced the night away. OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH-SIX!!

Shopped for classes on the 19th (picked up English, History, Bio, Japanese and Philosophy) and despite the fact that I had several boxes left unpacked, a thesis proposal due and already a week's worth of reading to be done, I welcomed my sisters to Cambridge on the 23rd. We drove to New Hampshire, met new family members, toured Boston (and loved it more), pimped up the dorm. (It was hard to say goodbye, but now I try to keep my room clean to make myself feel as if they're still here).

October is looking to be just as promising: a field trip to the Butterfly Place on Sunday, wrapping up Madame Bovary on Tuesday, dinner at my favorite restaurant on Thursday, birthday party on Friday and Columbus Day weekend.

Granted I haven't been sleeping, I have more work than I can handle, already behind in the job search and a daunting thesis to embark on, I'll keep my hopes up that this will be a good year.