How to..

1.Make me smile
tell me I'm funny. fool around. be a dork. smile at me.

2.Make me cry
tell me a sad story. make me laugh really hard.

3.Make me mad
be insensitive. be selfish.

4.Make me like you
be yourself. be open. loosen up. make fun of yourself.

5.Make me proud of you
if you're brave enough to fall. if you're strong enough to pick yourself up. if you're wise enough to ask for help.

(what happened to 6??)

7.Ease my temper
make fun of me. play with my hair.

8.Wake me up
don't even think about it! but if you must, do it gently. whisper.

9.Make me feel kilig
hold my hand. write a letter.

10.Make me say the truth
ask me. (but in general one wouldn't think to ask, because I'm pretty good at BSing.)

11.Shut me up when I talk a lot
not possible.

12.Tell when I'm annoyed
when i'm extremely sarcastic (and i mean out of this world bitter because i'm generally sarcastic).

13.Tell when Im bored
*yawn* ... mmm hmm.. uh huh.. yeah... *yawn*

14.Tell when Im drunk
dancing too much. laughing too much. speaking too much (and loudly!)

15.Keep me as a friend
i'm easy - good conversation. so if you can answer phone calls/emails/IMs, that should do.

16.Make me dance
as Prado once said "just add alcohol"

17.Make me fall in love
seduce me with your quick wit and your dashing smile
ask me how i'm doing

18.Make me fall out of love
love me not

19.Make me say goodbye
just ask me to